Who inspires you to lead a healthier, more dynamic lifestyle? For us, that’s actress, host, author and mom-of-two Alison Sweeney, the new face of blueberries!
Whether she’s encouraging healthy weight-loss on The Biggest Loser, helping moms shape up post-pregnancy or launching her first novel, The Star Attraction, Ali is a one-stop shop for energy and enthusiasm.
It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day juggling act and to put things like exercise, nutrition and family time on the back burner, but Ali’s tips will inspire you to infuse healthy flavor and fun into your daily routines.
Ali Sweeney's Healthy Living Tips
Did you eat breakfast today?
Hi Everyone! No matter how busy I am, I never skip breakfast! Nutrition is #1 in a busy life. My tried and true way to fuel up…
A New Way to Sneak in Blueberries
Hi everyone, I recently saw blueberry lemonade at a work event. It was such a cool presentation! The lemonade wasn’t blueberry flavored… there were blueberries in the…
Inspiring Dynamism: Kids in the Kitchen
Hi Everyone! Getting my kids involved in the kitchen is really important to me because eating habits form at a young age. I’ve found that when I…
4 Ways to Stay Energized This Winter with Blueberries
Hi everyone, I’ve always loved blueberries, so I’m thrilled to be partnering with the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council in 2013. We’re teaming up to inspire all of you to infuse…
Ali Sweeney's Favorite Recipes
- Berry Blue Smoothie
- Blueberry And Mint Spritzer
- Blueberry Breakfast Bake
- Blueberry Breakfast Salad
- Blueberry Cheesecake for Carb Counters
- Blueberry Chicken Salad Wraps
- Blueberry Party Mix
- Blueberry-Mango Colada Salad
- Blueberry-Topped Rice Cakes
- Blueberry-Wheat Berry Salad
- Fruit Kebabs With Blueberry Dip
- Grilled Salmon Flatbreads with Fresh Blueberry Salsa
- Quick Blueberry-Cranberry Relish
- Salmon and Blueberry Salad with Red Onion Vinaigrette
- Saucy Blueberries
- Super Blueberry Breakfast Parfait