- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 ounces fat-reduced cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- *Blueberry Sauce, recipe follows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable cooking spray; sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs, and tilt to coat evenly.
- Place a coffee filter or two layers of paper towels in a strainer; stir 1 container of the yogurt and spoon it into the filter; set aside to drain, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, blend the remaining container of yogurt, cottage cheese, cream cheese and cornstarch until smooth. Add the eggs and pulse until combined. Carefully pour into the crumb-coated pie plate; smooth top. Bake until set in the center, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Blueberry Sauce.
- When pie is set, spread the drained yogurt over the top; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Chill until cold. Serve with Blueberry Sauce.
*Blueberry Sauce: In a medium-size saucepan, over medium heat, stir 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries with 2 tablespoons sugar (or granulated non-nutritive sweetener) and 1 tablespoon each lemon juice and water until berries are soft, about 5 minutes; chill.
Number of servings (yield): 8
19 g carbohydrates
4.5 g total fat (2.6 g saturated fat)
1 g fiber