Recipe in partnership with the Tone It Up Girls
Sweet, light, and super simple to make, this blueberry coconut bark is a tasty treat you can (actually) whip up ahead of a hectic day. Just four ingredients and four steps to some perfectly snack-able blueberry coconut bark.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 Tbsp. chopped pistachios
- Blend coconut and coconut oil in a food processor or high powered blender for 5-7 minutes until smooth.
- Scoop onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and press down so that it’s smooth. It should fill up about 1/2 of the cookie sheet.
- Lightly press fresh blueberries and chopped pistachios into the bark.
- Put in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours. Break apart into large chunks for serving.
Number of servings (yield): 8 pieces
11 g fat
8 g saturated fat
0 g cholesterol
1.3 g protein
4.5 g carbohydrates
1.9 g fiber
1.4 g sugar
33 mg potassium
3.3 mg calcium
0.4 mg iron
0.6 mg vitamin C
0.8 mcg vitamin A