Recipe by Taylor McBride, “Perpetually Hungry” Blog
The calming, soothing powers of lavender mix with the delicious burst of little blue dynamos for a deliciously refreshing blueberry lavender cocktail perfect for a relaxing night in with loved ones.
Lavender Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender
- Handful of frozen blueberries
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce lavender syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- Splash of soda water
Lavender Simple Syrup Instructions
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and immediately turn down to a simmer.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved and the syrup has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool; strain.
- Simple syrup can be stored in the refrigerator, for about a week.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle frozen blueberries to release their juices.
- Add vodka, lavender simple syrup, and elderflower liqueur; muddle mixture. Add ice and shake well.
- Pour the cocktail (with the ice and muddled blueberries) into a cocktail glass and top with soda water.
Number of servings (yield): 1 cocktail
226.4 g carbohydrates
0.5 g fat
0 g saturated fat
0.5 g protein
223.5 g sugar