Recipe by Erin Rebecca, “Platings and Pairings” Blog
Quick and simple, this blueberry lemondrop cocktail is easy to whip up for family and friends. Impress your guests with a blueberry lemondrop cocktail that tastes as good as it sounds!
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 10 frozen blueberries, thawed slightly
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Rosemary sprig and fresh blueberries for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the blueberries and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Add vodka and agave syrup; fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and blueberries.
9.8 g carbohydrates
0.2 g fat
.01 g saturated fat
0.26 g protein
7.6 g sugar