- 2 balls pizza dough, (14.1 ounce package)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups mixed baby greens, packed
- ½ cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1∕8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/16 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On lightly floured surface, roll each dough piece into oblong shape about 11-inches long. Arrange each piece of dough on baking sheet and poke with a fork. Bake 8 minutes or until just beginning to cook through.
- Remove from oven and top each dough piece with ½ cup shredded cheese. Place flatbreads directly on oven rack, cheese sides up, and cook until cheese is melted and slightly golden and flatbread is crispy, 8-10 minutes.
- In bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey, kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Add mixed baby greens, blueberries and red onion and toss until lightly coated.
- Arrange salad mixture on flatbreads, dividing evenly, and sprinkle with lemon zest. Cut and serve.
Number of servings (yield): 16-20 slices
3 g fat
1 g saturated fat
5 mg cholesterol
3 g protein
12 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
260 mg sodium
10 mg potassium (<1% of daily value)
40 mg calcium (4% of daily value)
1 mg iron (5% of daily value)
1 IU vitamin D (<1% of daily value)