Recipe by Drool Worthy Daily
Filled with muddled blueberries, this blueberry winter smash is bursting with flavor. A little bit bubbly, a little bit sweet and a whole lot of yum, a blueberry winter smash will be the first drink you’ll run out of…good thing it’s quick and easy to whip up in a hurry!
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 8 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces St-Germain (elderflower liqueur), optional
- Club soda
- Sprig of rosemary
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle blueberries with wooden spoon to release juices.
- Add vodka and St. Germain; stir.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. Strain blueberry mixture and pour evenly into each glass.
- Top with club soda and garnish with more blueberries and rosemary.
Number of servings (yield): 2 Cocktails
0 g protein
33 g carbohydrates
0 g dietary fiber
0 g fat
0 g saturated fat
For a mocktail version skip the liquor.