Recipe by Dine x Design
- 1 mason jar with lid
- Cheesecloth or fine mesh strainer
- 1 cup high-proof spirit (high proof vodka or Everclear – at least 100 proof or 50% alcohol by volume)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Peels of one orange
- In a sterilized and completely dry mason jar, combine alcohol, blueberries and orange peels; seal tightly.
- Store in a cool dark place for at least one week, shaking once a day to keep ingredients mixed.
- Depending on infusion preference you can leave for up to 3 weeks, tasting as you go, until personal flavor is achieved. Strain mixture with a cheesecloth or fine mesh into a small serving jar and store in a dark cool place for up to 3 months.