Get festive with these beautifully patriotic red, white and blueberry popsicles. A little yogurt, a bit of watermelon, and of course your favorite little blue dynamos make red, white and blueberry popsicles burst with flavor. Plus the bright colors make for a fun celebration.
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 1 scant cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- In a blender, add blueberries and 5 tablespoons yogurt; puree until smooth.
- Divide blueberry mixture among the ice pop molds, filling them about a third of the way.
- Freeze 1 to 2 hours. Add a layer of 2 tablespoons yogurt on top of frozen blueberry layer to each ice pop mold.
- Freeze 1 hour until almost completely frozen. In the meantime, in a blender, puree watermelon and 1 tablespoon yogurt.
- When the yogurt layer is almost completely frozen, add watermelon mixture to form top layer of the ice pops.
- Push in the pop handles. Freeze another 1 to 2 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 4 Ice pops