- 2 frozen bananas (Chop and peel bananas before freezing. Freeze for at least 2 hours)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise
- Add bananas and blueberries into a powerful blender or food processor.
- Scrape vanilla seeds in from the beans and process or blend until creamy. Be sure to scrape down the bowl or pitcher to make sure all the ingredients fully blend in for ultimate creaminess.
- Scoop into bowls or cones.
Number of servings (yield): 2
0.5 g fat
0.15 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
1 g protein
37 g carbohydrates
7 g fiber
20 g sugar
0 mg sodium
490 mg potassium (15% of daily value)
1 mg iron (5% of daily value)
0 IU vitamin D (0% of daily value)
Not a significant source of calcium