Blueberry Tortilla Crepes
- 1 package (8 ounces) Mascarpone or light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Blueberry Sauce (recipe below)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cheese with confectioners’ sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture.
- Place 6 blueberries down the center of each tortilla; roll jelly-roll style.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter; place 4 of the wraps seam-side down in skillet and cook, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining butter and wraps.
- Serve topped with warm Blueberry Sauce.
- In a small saucepan, stir together 3 tablespoons sugar and 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch; stir in 1/2 cup orange juice and 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce is thickened and blueberries just begin to burst, about 5 minutes.
Yield: 8 wraps; 1 cup sauce
Powered by Facebook Comments