In 2015 we ditched lofty New Year’s resolutions in favor of making little changes all year round. We found that committing to smaller, easy-to-stick-to lifestyle changes makes people feel more confident about reaching their goals and more likely to keep making little changes.
This year, we’re taking it a step further by involving others. A new survey by ORC International found that more than half of Americans (55%) believe that helping others succeed in their New Year’s resolutions benefits their own commitment.
In the spirit of passing it on, here are five things you can do for a healthy New Year:
Join the Movement
- Start by picking your favorite little changes at littlebluedynamos.com/ourlittlechanges.
- Share with friends and family on social media by tagging them and using #ourlittlechanges.
- Start making little changes together.
Join the Conversation
- Join the Blueberry Council and actress, author and fitness advocate Alison Sweeney for a Twitter Party on January 13 at 1pm ET using #ourlittlechanges to trade tips for little changes you can make this year.
- Subscribe for monthly emails full of blueberry recipes and inspiration to keep you and your little changes partner on track. Enter your email address at littlebluedynamos.com/ourlittlechanges.
Here’s to a happy and healthy New Year!