Liven up that lunch bag. You’ll be so happy when you bite into blueberry almond chicken salad lettuce wraps. Crispy, flavorful goodness. But, don’t worry. You’re still eating smart. These blueberry almond chicken salad lettuce wraps are yogurt based, so they’re healthy – and an excellent source of vitamin A. Crunch away!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced and toasted
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, basil, salt and pepper until blended.
- Add chicken, blueberries, celery and scallions and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving platter and top with chicken mixture, dividing evenly between lettuce leaves.
- Top with almonds.
Number of servings (yield): 4 (4 cups chicken mixture; 1/2 cup chicken per lettuce leaf; 2 lettuce leaves per serving)
6 g fat
1 g saturated fat
90 mg cholesterol
39 g protein
11 g carbohydrates
3 g fiber
7 g sugar
350 mg sodium
586 mg potassium (10% of daily value)
118 mg calcium (25% of daily value)
2 mg iron (10% of daily value)
9 mg vitamin C (10% of daily value)
386 mcg vitamin A (45% of daily value)