- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oats
- 2 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup milk
- 1 apple, peeled and cut into small cubes, approximately 1 cup
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line three mini muffin tins with baking cups or grease lightly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, butter and milk.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine. Stir in apple and blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake until tops are golden brown, 20-25 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 36 mini muffins
For Standard Size Muffins: line one muffin tin with baking cups or grease lightly. Prepare batter according to recipe above and spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake until tops are golden brown, 30-35 minutes.
Yield: 12 standard size muffins