For easy school foodservice printing, download this recipe in a PDF.
- Cut bread slices into 1 inch cubes.
- Cut cream cheese in small 1/2 inch cubes.
- Spray three 12″ x 20″ x 2″ baking pans thoroughly with pan release spray until lightly coated. Place 1 lb of the bread cubes in each pan.
- Scatter 7 oz cream cheese cubes and 7 oz of blueberries over the bread in each pan. Layer each pan with another 1 lb bread cubes and remaining 7 oz blueberries for a total of 14 oz blueberries per pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, maple syrup and margarine. Mix with paddle attachment for 1 minute on low speed.
- Carefully pour 1/3 of egg mixture (60 oz) over bread mixture in each pan.
- Bake until lightly browned and knife inserted in the center of pan comes out clean:
Conventional oven: 350⁰ F for 50 minutes
Convection oven: 325⁰ F for 1 hour
- CCP: Heat to an internal temperature of 160⁰ F or higher.
- Cut each pan 5 x 4 for 20, 4.75 oz portions.
- Hold for hot service at 135⁰ F or higher.