Recipe in partnership with the Tone It Up Girls
We know your afternoon work snack could probably use an update for summer – this blueberry chia pudding takes office (and after school) snacks to a whole new (much tastier) level. Your final product not turning out like the one in our picture? Your blueberry chia pudding is a work of art however it ends up. Bonus: Instagram it and revel in its uniqueness.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine chia seeds, honey, vanilla extract, and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, lightly crush half of the blueberries and stir into the chia pudding. Gently stir in the remaining, whole blueberries.
- Sit in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 2 servings
8 g fat
1.5 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
4 g protein
23 g carbohydrates
8 g fiber
12 g sugar
1 mcg vitamin D (6% daily value)
248 mg calcium (20% daily value)
121 mg potassium (2% daily value)