Blueberry Chicken Salad Tacos
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed or shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 large Boston lettuce leaves or 6-inch whole wheat tortillas
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, salad dressing, honey and salt until well blended.
- Place chicken, blueberries, apples and walnuts in separate small serving bowls with spoons.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate. To assemble a taco, place a spoonful of each ingredient and a drizzle of the dressing onto a lettuce leaf and roll up. Secure with a toothpick if desired.