For easy school foodservice printing, download this recipe as a PDF.
1. To make filling, in a large bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, celery and salt. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to fill wraps.
2. CCP: Keep below 41⁰ F.
3. Gently fold in diced chicken and blueberries into yogurt mayonnaise mix.
4. Remove tortillas from package; wrap securely in aluminum foil. Warm in oven at 350⁰ F for 10 minutes. To maintain heat, keep tortillas wrapped tightly in foil while folding individual tortillas.
5. Lay out 10 tortillas on sheet pan or counter and top each with a piece of leaf lettuce.
6. Use a No. 12 scoop to portion chicken-blueberry salad on center of each lettuce leaf. Flatten mixture slightly.
7. Roll each tortilla by folding first from bottom, then each side and finally the top to form a square shape. Turn the square over and cut diagonally. Repeat process with remaining tortillas, lettuce and salad.
8. To serve, place two tortilla halves in a paper boat or plastic cup, with cut side up.
9. CCP: Keep wraps below 41⁰ F during meal service.