Recipe by Fork Spoon Knife
Sweet, simple and seriously tasty, this blueberry ginger cocktail is a fresh take on a classic cocktail. Only a handful of ingredients, shaken together and poured into a glass and you’re all done, does it get any simpler?! Plus you (and your friends) will love the unique taste and hint of blueberry flavor in this blueberry ginger cocktail.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 inch ginger sliced
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 ounces gin
- Squeeze of lime
- Cook blueberries, ginger, sugar and water together and boil to reduce to 2/3 of the volume
- Strain and cool to room temperature. Shake together gin and 2 ounces syrup with ice
- Pour into glass with ice and top with soda and fresh lime juice
- Garnish with fresh blueberries
Number of servings (yield): 2 Cocktails
For the tastiest mocktail, simply skip the gin.