Recipe by Root + Revel
Creamy, sweet, spicy and perfectly dip-able, this blueberry guacamole has all the unique flavors of your fave dip with a fruity kick. Add blueberry guacamole to tacos and quesadillas, for a super quick and easy to make meal or just add to a bowl and break out the tortilla chips for a party app that will have everyone fighting for the last bite!
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup fire roasted corn
- 3 large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (thawed), plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small skillet over medium heat, saute corn in avocado oil until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, add avocado and blueberries to a large glass bowl and mash with a fork until combined. Add the reserved corn and the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine. Garnish with blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy–goes great with tortilla chips or as a topping for tacos.