Chef Jason K. Morse, CEC, ©5280 Culinary, LLC
Blueberry Lemon Vinaigrette – the sweet and tangy addition to any salad for an unforgettable dish.
- 1 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons clover honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon honey mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic, granulated
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white ground pepper
- In a blender, combine all ingredients, except the oil. Use the blender’s “pulse” speed to mix ingredients and then blend at low for 1 minute.
- Increase blender speed to medium, then slowly add the oil through the center cover in the blender’s lid. Place center cover back on.
- Increase blender speed to high and blend for 1 minute.
- Turn off and unplug the blender. Using a wooden spoon, taste the dressing and adjust as needed. Note: Blend after each adjustment to ensure proper mixing of seasonings.
- Once final, transfer into mason jars for storage.
Number of servings (yield): 34 servings (about 1 fl oz. per serving)