We know what you’re thinking – blueberries don’t belong on nachos….Think again! These blueberry mango nachos will blow. your. mind. Best served as a dessert or appetizer, the combination of fruit, cinnamon and mint is sure to make these blueberry mango nachos a hit at your next summer get together.
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Heat oven to 375°F. Brush one side of each tortilla lightly with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle buttered side of tortillas with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. Lay tortilla wedges out in a single layer on two baking sheets.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, until crisp and golden on the edges. Let cool.
- Place tortilla chips on a serving platter. Top with yogurt, blueberries and mangoes.
- Sprinkle with mint. Serve.
Number of servings (yield): 4-6 servings