Chef Jason Morse, CEC
Executive Chef, Douglas County School District, Castle Rock, CO
- 3 quarts frozen blueberries (not thawed)
- 1-1/2 gallons prepared BBQ sauce
- 3 quarts maple syrup-flavored pancake syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons granulated onion
- In a 10-quart stockpot over medium-high heat, cook blueberries until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add BBQ sauce, maple syrup, garlic and onion; stir well.
- With a hand blender, blend mixture, if desired. Serve at room temperature.