- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 large peach, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine blueberries, peach slices, celery slices, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss gently.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 4
0g saturated fat