- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1-½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon ground chipotle chili
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup drained Pickled Blueberries and Onions (reserve 1 tablespoon juice)
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, chipotle and salt.
- Remove the pickled onions from the Pickled Blueberries and Onions and place on a cutting board; finely chop the onions.
- Stir pickled blueberries, chopped pickled onions and reserved pickle juice into the mayonnaise mixture. Cover and chill.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Uses: sandwich spread; sauce for fish cakes, bean cakes or grilled fish; dip for raw vegetables or fried fish
Yield: 1-1/2 cups