Recipe in partnership with the Tone It Up Girls
Mint, blueberries, wine and sparkling water combine for a blueberry white wine sangria that’s light, refreshing and so simple to whip up for parties and barbecues. Just imagine the perfect Instagram featuring this beautiful blueberry white wine sangria, your feet up on a lounge chair and a sunny day. Talk about #goals!
- 2 bottles dry white wine (sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio)
- 10 oz. sparkling water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- Combine mint and white wine in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Muddle the mint into the wine. Add blueberries and put in the fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- When serving, pour sangria into glasses and top each serving with 1 oz. sparkling water.
Number of servings (yield): 10 servings
0 g fat
0 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
0 mg sodium
8 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
3 g sugar (no added sugar)
1 g protein
19 mg calcium (2% daily value)
1 mg iron (6% daily value)
62 mg potassium (2% daily value)