It’s like biting into a fluffy cookie paradise. These lemon blueberry cheesecake cookies fill your mouth with sweet and sugary goodness, topped with a creamy frosting. If you want to “win” at your next potluck or family get together, these little lemon blueberry cheesecake cookies should be your go-to.
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbs. lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- With mixer on medium-high beat butter, granulated sugar and ¼ cup cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and 1 tsp. vanilla and beat until blended, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and beat until a thick cookie dough forms.
- Stir in lemon zest and gently fold in blueberries.
- Using wet hands, shape dough into 1-inch balls (about 1 Tablespoon each) and arrange on baking sheets. Bake in batches, refrigerating cookie dough balls until ready to bake.
- Bake 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on pan 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- Beat ¾ cup cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla until smooth and blended.
- Frost tops of cookies.
Number of servings (yield): 50 Cookies
5g total fat (Sat 3 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 0 g, Mono 1 g)
20 mg cholesterol
55 mg sodium
20 mg potassium
10 g total carbohydrate
0 g dietary fiber
5 g total sugars
1 g protein