Recipe developed by Chef Jason K. Morse, CEC, 5280 Culinary, LLC
For easy school foodservice printing, download this recipe in a PDF.
- 6lbs blueberries, frozen
- Preheat oven to 400°F (convection) or 450°F (conventional).
- Line 2 full sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Place 3 lbs of frozen blueberries on each sheet pan.
- Place into the oven and cook for 8 minutes or until temperature of 155°F is reached.
- Using hot pads, remove the sheet pans from the oven and pour the blueberries into 2” steam table pans for holding. Be sure paper doesn’t rip or tear. Discard paper.
- Store the blueberries in a 2” steam table pan, cover at the proper holding temperature, 155°F minimum.
- Use Oven Warmed Blueberries for Pork Rice Bowls or Chicken Wrap. Serve using a slotted spoodle to drain the liquid.
- Follow HACCP Step 2 and discard at the end of service
Number of servings (yield): 50 1/4 Cup Servings
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Vitamin A: 0%
Sodium: 1 mg
Total Fat: 0 g
Vitamin C: 2%
Dietary Fiber: 1 g