For easy school foodservice printing, download this recipe in a PDF.
1. Lightly spray three full size sheet pans (18″ x 26″ x 1″) with pan release spray. Place 2 frozen pre-sheeted (12″ x 16″) dough pieces on each pan. Thaw and rise according to manufacturer instructions.
2. Once dough has risen, pinch sheets together to form one dough sheet. Lightly perforate the surface of the pizza dough with tines of a fork or pizza dough docker in several places. Form dough to edges of pan.
3. Leaving a 1 inch border, evenly sprinkle each pan with 12 oz grated mozzarella cheese and 11 oz blueberries.
4.Top again by layering another 12 oz grated cheese, 14 oz of turkey ham, and 6 oz diced onions evenly over each pan.
5. Bake until crust is golden brown, cheese is melted and blueberries are softly cooked.
Conventional oven: 400⁰ F for 11 – 13 minutes
Convection oven: 350⁰ F for 10 – 12 minutes
6. Remove from oven; top each pan with 1 1/2 oz basil and 1/8 tsp pepper.
7. Cut each pan 4 x 4 for 16 slices of pizza per pan, 48 slices total.
8. CCP: Hold for hot service at 135⁰ F or higher.