Savory Blueberry Pizza
Daily Value %
- Calories 220
- Total Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 480mg
- Total Carbohydrates 21g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Total Sugars 4g
- Added Sugars 1g
- Protein 11g
- Calcium 118mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 100mg
- Vitamin A 47mcg
- Vitamin C 2mg
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1-1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 4 ounces diced pancetta (can also use bacon or ham if pancetta is not available), cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly flour a work surface.
- Pat and stretch dough into a 10 x 14-inch oval; place on a large baking sheet.
- With a fork, pierce dough in several places.
- Leaving a 1-inch border, sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella, the gorgonzola, pancetta and red onion.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle blueberries and remaining mozzarella over pizza; bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven; top with basil and pepper.