A snack attack can happen anytime. Best to keep the freezer stocked with healthy, make-ahead treats like triple citrus blueberry frozen yogurt cups! No matter the temperature outside, you always have something cool and refreshing on hand. Triple citrus blueberry frozen yogurt cups are yummy, kid-friendly and contain both calcium (49 mg) and vitamin C (4 mg).
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 banana (1/2 cup), mashed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups granola
- Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners.*
- Reserve 6 tablespoons granola and spoon remaining granola onto bottom of cupcake liners.
- In a blender, combine yogurt, banana, honey, orange zest, lime zest and lemon zest and puree until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup blueberries.
- Spoon mixture over granola in cupcake liners, dividing evenly.
- Top with remaining 1 cup blueberries and reserved granola.
- Freeze until set, at least 4 hours.
*If using paper cupcake liners, let stand at room temperature about 5 minutes for easy release from pan. Foil liners release right out of the freezer without a stand time.
Number of servings (yield): 12 servings
1.5 g fat
0 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
5 g protein
17 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
9 g sugar
15 mg sodium
109 mg potassium (2% of daily value)
49 mg calcium (4% of daily value)
4 mg vitamin C (4% of daily value)
1 mcg vitamin A (0% of daily value)
Also delicious when made with vanilla Greek yogurt!