As a retail dietitian, you may lead in-store tours that teach customers how to navigate the aisles, help customers decipher package claims, or lead cooking demos.
Perhaps you contribute to retailers’ blogs or websites and post content to their social media pages, or serve as an expert to the media.
To help you carry out this important job, and to help you communicate with consumers, we’ve created this toolkit with interactive and shareable blueberry resources to share with your customers.
Social media keeps you connected with customers 365 days/year and this toolkit has the content to help you actively engage with them. Copy and paste the posts below directly to your Twitter page!
Summer Twitter Posts
- Father’s Day gift idea: Toast dad with this homemade jam. bit.ly/1R2ZiJ0 @blueberry411
- Family fun: kids will love making these Wave the Flag cupcakes for July 4th. bit.ly/1sqhqbY @blueberry411
- Looking for patriotic inspiration? Wave The Flag cupcakes are party-perfect. bit.ly/1sqhqbY @blueberry411
- July is National Blueberry Month – what’s your favorite blueberry recipe? bit.ly/1R2YRhW @blueberry411
- Kids feeling the summer break boredom? Keep them busy with @blueberry411 activity sheets: bit.ly/1OyDtH3 Feeling the heat? Cool down with frozen blueberries covered in your favorite yogurt. @blueberry411
- Three cheers for three-ingredient blueberry ice cream! bit.ly/23TYg9A @blueberry411
Fall Twitter Posts
- Apple happy? Try blueberry baked apples for a fun twist on a delicious dish. bit.ly/1sqgoN9 @blueberry411
- Brighten up your turkey this Thanksgiving with a blueberry balsamic glaze. bit.ly/23TLBUi @blueberry411
- Family fun: let kids mix up this sweet-n-savory blueberry party mix – then dig in together! bit.ly/1WAxTX2 @blueberry411
- Chicken wing aficionados: this blueberry chipotle recipe is a game-time winner. bit.ly/1TgoA90 @blueberry411
- Can’t get enough pumpkin? Pairs perfectly with blueberries for a savory scone. bit.ly/23TOynG @blueberry411
- Farmers freeze blueberries on the farm, at peak freshness, keeping all nutrients. Go Frozen! @blueberry411
- Stocking the freezer? Frozen blueberries keep all nutrients, including vitamin C, fiber and manganese. @blueberry411
Winter Twitter Posts
- Your sweetheart(s) will love these easy blueberry chocolate clusters. bit.ly/1R2ZhES @blueberry411
- Family fun: blueberry-avocado smoothies are cool to mix up and even cooler to drink down. bit.ly/1rOaF2X @blueberry411
- Working on your wellness goals in the New Year? A handful of blueberries are only 80 calories. @blueberry411
Spring Twitter Posts
- For a bold brunch move, bring blueberry cheddar scones. Bonus: they’re gluten-free. bit.ly/1R4bysU @blueberry411
- Family fun: kids will love making these colorful dessert pizzas almost as much as eating them. bit.ly/1WBvivQ @blueberry411
- Making breakfast on Mother’s Day? These colorful dessert pizzas are simple and delicious. bit.ly/1WBvivQ @blueberry411
- Be the best lemonade stand on the block with this pink blueberry lemonade. bit.ly/23TUjlb @blueberry411
- Impress the Easter crowd with blueberry mascarpone bread pudding – for brunch or dessert! bit.ly/1rO9fpk @blueberry411
- It’s patio time once again – soak up the sun with a blue mojito in hand. bit.ly/1sqhuZe @blueberry411
- Watching your carbs this spring? Here’s a blueberry cheesecake recipe designed for you. bit.ly/1R4j1bi @blueberry411